2.3

Arrived at 2:30 Am my dog had a hurt foot, took him back, didnt come outside or bring me in room so no idea how much my bill is going to be until they printed it and they were through with him already.I had to take an Uber up there and didn't have my card because I was so upset.

Lisa Ann Linden The vet there during graveyards came outside set down across from me and said so what are we gonna do about this. I told her I need to take Uber back to my home and get my card. She threaten me with THEFT of services and I really left my debit card on the table because I was rushing to get out to the Uber. And I was looking at her like in shock and she goes why are you looking at me with that face, I said I can't believe you're talking to me like that.

Like I'm some kind a lowlife you don't even know me. While I waited for the Uber to come get me her assistance stayed at the front and watch me. I thought I was gonna throw up I was so upset. They didn't give me any anabiotic's for him and referred me to go follow up at my other vet.

When they brought my dog out he had the same wrap on that I had put on him at home and they still charge me a $95 office visit. Of course when the Uber drop me off at my home I set my puppy up and called him with the card and it went through. I was going to pursue a complaint with the board but it had a lot of red tape. I did read that during emergency situation if there's a financial issue you're not to pursue it in the attitude of way because they have a level of respect they have to hold no matter what as vets to the patient and to the client.

There's been several disciplinary slapped on the hand for this doctor and I've read the reviews all over the Internet and they all sound the same so everyone think twice about going here. Since he had ripped his thumb nail I asked them to trim all of them and when I they got mad at me they only trimmed one nail; the charge would've been $22 but they waived it.

So my bill started out at $185 just for them to clean the area and put a wrap around it.After they took all the itemized off of it it was $95 for the actual office visit.

Review about: Pearland 288 Animal Emergency Clinic Pet Trauma Emergency Service.

Preferred solution: You were a bad example to your employees . I would like an apology and for you to never do it again. And go get some spiritual feeding please ..

I liked: Centrally located, Open all night.

I didn't like: Bullying, Hostile veteranarian.

Had an Experience with Pearland 288 Animal Emergency Clinic?

Comments